I hope everyone had recovered from the Thanksgiving holiday and the Black Friday madness. I had a wonderful time in Virginia Beach with my family and friends. The weather was beautiful!! It's time for another edition of Meet Me on Monday.
1. I really need to clean my _________?
Floors. I have hardwood floors and they are in dire need of a good scrubbing. I'm currently sitting on the couch and the sun is coming in and I can see all the dust.
2. What food makes you think of Christmas?
Cookies. I remember when I was growing up that we ALWAYS made Christmas cookies for the holidays.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
I guess I could stay at 30. I haven't really hit a point in my life that has been so gracious and glorious that I want time to stop.
4. What was your first paying job?
Babysitting. I started babysitting for my neighbors around the age of 11 or 12.
5. Have you read the Twilight series?
I have. The guy-friend's mother suggested it, so I borrowed them from her. They were alright. I haven't seen the latest movie. The clones went without me, as usual.