Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #58



Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other! 

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Questions:

1.  I wish I had more time to _________?
Be creative. There are so many things that I want to do and I just never seem to have enough time to do anything. Maybe when I take vacation at the end of the year, I can try to get something done.
2.  What is your favorite kind of soup?
Potato soup is DA BOMB! I'm not really a big soup fan, but I tried this soup from Corner Bakery and fell in love.
3.  Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? 
In Cape Charles, VA with my stepdad's family. 
4.  What is your favorite time of day?
Breakfast time. I love breakfast foods. I would eat it all day if I could. Plus I like the way everything feels when you first get up in the morning. 
5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Absolutely not. I think the holidays have gotten to commercialized. Christmas shouldn't be about the presents or the decorations. My family has actually decided to not exchange gifts this year, so it's a nice turn of events. We will spend the entire month spreading Christmas cheer to those we love and cherish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment