First of all, let me just say that I'm absolutely humbled to receive this award. Janice over at Cricutology extended me the award and I'm so thankful that she thinks I'm worthy to have it. Norma over at PinkBlingCrafter also awarded me this award this morning. WOW!! I'm beside myself! Thanks so much ladies!
As Joey from the show Blossom would say, "WOAH". I received this award 3 times this week. Melissa over at My Creations extended me the award as well.
So here are the rules:
Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.
Since I'm still fairly new to this whole blogiverse, I'm going to share with you some of the ladies that I find are doing wonderful things and inspiring me to do more. In no particular order:
1) Diane - Capadia Designs
2) Amanda - Amanda's Crafts and More
3) Lynda - Lynda's Creative Touches
4) Diane - D.L. Art
5) Missy - Paper Treats
6) Jordan - CuteCuteWorld
7) Kim - Blogging Along
8) Angie - A Tuttle Time
Head on over and check these very talented ladies out!!
So 8 things about me:
1) I LOVE BREAD. There I said it.
2) I've lived in Europe several times, all in different places
3) I procrastinate beyond belief
4) I don't like to be too hot or too cold
5) I absolutely hate living in the city
6) I have had some the same friends since 1st grade
7) I don't like to text, forward, or pass along stupid chain letters
8) I usually won't stay on a webpage very long if there is music playing
There you have it. A little about me and some wonderful ladies to get to know. Well I'm off to try to warm up from this -9 degree weather. Sheesh, you would think I was in Montana or something.