Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentine Lollipop Wrappers

Good Afternoon,

It feels like I haven't been very crafty the last few weeks. I have 3 large orders that I need to work on and work is starting to pick up too.

I did have some time to put these quick Valentines together



I would say the size really depends on the lollipop you use. I used some Caramel Apple pops which were a little smaller than 3 inches square. I cut my paper 7 inches by 3 inches. I then scored at 1/4 inch on both sides. I folded and punched a hole in the small "flaps" using my hole puncher. I then used my ATG gun to put the two flaps together. I cut the ladybug from Create-A-Critter at 2.5 inches on all layers and attached it to the front. I stamped the back with Just Wordz stamps.

I have these listed on my Etsy shop here.

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my project.

Stay Crafty

2 comments:

  1. Adorable and sounds really easy too! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute project
    Stopping by to invite to visit Link Up for Pink's new website: www.linkupforpink.com
    We are celebrating with several giveaways! :)

    ReplyDelete