Monday, September 24, 2012

YourStory Fail

Good Morning everyone,

I have had the most horrible experience with my YourStory. The first one I ordered worked exactly once. It had the most horrible smell to it and after the first use, it never turned on again. So I called Provo Craft and they offered to send me a new one. Saying that they don't normally do this, but they would just this once. Great! Or so I thought.

The new one arrived in about 10 days and I carefully unpacked it and plugged it in. No awful smell, everything worked great. It even worked 3 more times. So last night, I plug it up to laminate another order of hall passes from my Etsy shop. Wouldn't you know it, the damn thing ate my hall pass!! Just decided that it was going to wind it up around the little roll bar inside the machine. There's no way to get it out and now I am out of ANOTHER laminating machine.

Luckily yesterday when I was out looking for some silver eyelets to complete this project, I noticed that A.C. Moore had the Purple Cow Laminating machine for 30.00. Guess I will be making another trip out there this evening.

Anyone have any experience with the Purple Cow machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment