Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #56



Good Morning Bloggy Friends,


Happy Monday. It's time again for another Meet Me on Monday over at Never Growing Old


Questions:

1.  Are you excited for the holidays or are you dreading them?
I'm dreading the holidays. It's become so commercialized that it really doesn't even feel like Christmas anymore. I miss the days when I would bake cookies with my mom, light the advent wreath each Sunday, and truly celebrate the reason for the season. My family has decided to not do gifts this year and I couldn't be happier. 


2.  Do you hit the snooze button or get right up? 
I'm a snoozer. Some days you just need those extra minutes.


3.  Do you still have your tonsils? 
I do. I really shouldn't though, as a child I would get strep throat every Easter and every October. They really should have taken them out.


4.  What was the last piece of candy that you ate?
A tootsie roll pop. It wasn't as good as I remember them being. 


5.  Do you shop at thrift stores?
Not really. In my slightly compulsive habits, I hate having to sort through clothes racks and bins. I've tried. I really have. Add on the fact that I absolutely hate to go shopping and stores like that can be a real nightmare for me.


Thanks for stopping in and taking a moment to get to know me a little better. I will have some crafty goodness for you later in the week!


Stay Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment