Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easter Layout 2012

Good Morning everyone,

I have a quick Easter layout to share with you today. Another group that I belong to challenged me to use only pastel colors, a bunny, and an egg image to create a layout. I have to be honest, the creative juices haven't been flowing lately. On top of that, my stomach has decided after being quiet for a couple of months that it needs some attention. So anyway, here's my half-sleep, no motivation layout. My apologies for the bad lighting.


I didn't really have a lot of pastel colored paper. So I found the lightest shades of purple, pink, and yellow that I had. Ok, so black isn't really a pastel, but it's a neutral so I threw it in there. ;-)

I used A Child's Year for all the cuts. The massive egg (that I'm using as a photo mat) was cut on Fit to Length at 10 inches. The title was cut at 2 inches and the little girl feeding the rabbit was cut at 4 inches.  My title isn't adhered down due to not being able to find my Zig 2-Way glue pen. Have I mentioned that my Scrap Cave is a disaster? I need to do some serious spring cleaning down there!

Stay Crafty

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO....love the silhouette. I have been debating on whether or not to get that cartridge; it has so many beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete