Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feeling Removed from Life

Hello to all of my blog friends. I'm sorry that I have been so out of touch lately. I haven't been blogging, tweeting, or anything really. I've been so caught up in work (you that place that helps me fund my scrappy hobby), wedding invitations (again), and my Etsy store that I just haven't really had a chance to be me. I haven't even been reading blogs.

I have a lot of ideas of things I want to get done and hopefully I can get back into blogging regularly. The place that I had been going to crops at said they were closing and have kept extending their "final" date. So, I gave up on them. I really enjoyed going there, but I feel as though they are taking advantage of the people that come there regularly. So now I'm on the hunt to find new places to crop. Last weekend I went to a fellow Scrap That buddies house. I didn't end up getting much done, because I was helping a couple of ladies learn how to use the Cricut better.

Speaking of the Cricut, does anyone else feel like all of the new cartridges being released aren't up to the standards they used to provide? There's a lot of recycles images, in my opinion.

Anyway, I hope to be back soon with more regular posts and some awe-worthy projects.

Until then, stay crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment