Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet Me On Monday #66

Meet Me on Monday is back!! Here's my answers.









Questions:

1.  I wish _________
Currently I wish that my tummy would just be normal. I'm missing out on so many things: my crafting, my family, my friends


2.  If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Hmm, this is a hard one. Ok, I got it. I would love to witness the first human settlement in space. ;-)

I mean, it's eventually going to happen. Probably not in my lifetime, but don't you think that would cool?

3.  Do you like to cook? 
Yes and no. I love to eat, so therefore I have to cook. I hate to clean up after cooking though.


4.  What do you like to do to get exercise?
I loathe exercising. I wish I had an elliptical at home or something that way I could be in front of the TV and just get it over with.


5.  How tidy are you?
There are certain rooms in the house that I just cannot stand to be dirty, the kitchen and the bathroom. All of the other rooms are fairly tidy, but I can only do so much and the other people in my house are always making a mess. 

3 comments:

  1. Cleaning up is the hardest thing to do after cooking. It's such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to witness (or preferably get to visit) a permanent settlement in space too. Didn't think about it in my answer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, hate having to clean up after I cook! God bless the dishwasher and my ability to not care if something is supposed to go in it or not... except for my stoneware!

    ReplyDelete