Friday, May 31, 2013

Craft Fair

OMG, I'm so nervous for tomorrow. I'm participating in a local craft/vendor fair. I really didn't give myself a lot of time to prepare either. Here are a few items that I'm taking:





What do think? I have enough of each to make a decent display, but I'm worried that I won't have a lot of variety. I'll make sure to try to have a few examples of my super cute invitations and banners. I'm thinking these will have to be more of a "made to order" item.

Ahh, I can't believe how nervous I am. I mean, I've been selling my stuff on Etsy for 2 years, no biggie right?

5 comments:

  1. Great shirt and tie card for dad. I hope your craft fair is a great success. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! Love the striped tie! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Father's Day' challenge at Cardz TV Stamps!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fathers day card! Good luck at your Craft Fair! Thanks for creating with us at CardzTV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tie is super cute, love your tie jewelry as well, nice touch! THanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natasha,
    Your note pads are super cute, I hope did good at your craft fair.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!

    ReplyDelete