Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lingering Projects/Vinyl/Craft Fair

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while. Things are starting to pick up and I'm preparing to participate in my first real craft fair on June 1st. (Yikes!)

So I've been busy wrapping up projects that have been lingering. Here are two:


This is my very first vinyl project. Everyone says the magic settings are 3-3-3 (speed, pressure, blade depth), but found that mine were more of a 3-2-2. This is on it's way to KY where it's going to be part of a cooler and cup set.


This project isn't completely finished yet. It's missing something and I haven't figured out what that was yet. These are going to be birthday cards for X-ray technicians. The inside says, "Have an x-cellent birthday".

In preparation for this craft fair, I've been scouring the internet looking for the perfect projects to make and take with me. I'm thinking of having a few Father's Day themed things, general summer, end of school/thank you items for teachers (school lets out here on June 13th), post-it note holders, etc.

Any seasoned craft fair veterans out there that would like to share some of their "successful" items?

Stay Crafty,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment