Monday, September 23, 2013

Artbooking Layout: Autumn Harvest



It's been a minute, hasn't it? I was away at a crop this past weekend and decided I needed to make a layout to teach as a class. Since we are officially in the fall season, I choose to do the above layout. The background paper is from DCWV paper pack.

I've added two 4x4 flip flaps onto the page to allow for 4 extra photos to be added onto the page. This cartridge is absolutely my most favorite cartridge, EVER. All of the elements from this page were cut from one key. There was no searching around in the booklet to find matching pieces. I can't wait to make another layout!!

Don't for for the next week, if you place an order of $50 or more you get the "You Are My Happy" stamp set trio for only $10. Click here to start shopping.

Stay Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment