Friday, December 31, 2010

Favorite Things of 2010

So the end of the year has come again. Made By Momo, one of the blogs I follow, asked us to post one of our favorite things we've made this past year.  How am I suppose to pick just one?  Here are just a few of my favorite items from this past year.

1) Madelyn's Album - Title Page
I absolutely love my friends and this particular friend has one of the most adorable kids I've ever seen. I've been making a scrapbook for her as she's grown up. This page came about so quickly, I literally just threw things on it.


2) Another page from Madelyn's Album - Simply Fall
Yet another page that sort of just came together. These pictures are from their family photo session. One of the pictures had falling leaves in them and I knew I had paper that would match perfectly.


3) Lastly, Operation W.A. (Wedding Album)
When one of my best friends announced she was going to be getting married. I knew immediately what I had to do. Start a wedding scrapbook. She doesn't know about it yet (she will once she reads this), but I absolutely love how this page turned out!!



I hope you've enjoyed some of my favorite things of 2010. Best wishes to you and your loved ones as you enter into the new year.

Stay Crafty

2 comments: