Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Relocated Craft Space

Good Afternoon Everyone,


I've been cleaning up all morning and decided to move my craft space from dining room table to a more reasonable spot.  A lot of last minute changes have been happening around my house and I needed to adapt to them.  Now my stuff is upstairs in the office.  I will be using the desk where our computer is for now until I can decide on what type of table to get.  I definitely need something with storage and a nice large workspace.  Sound like a trip to IKEA!!!


So my super duper man-friend (doesn't sound right to call him a boyfriend when we are both in our 30s) actually listened to me when I told him what I wanted for Christmas.  He sent me to Wal-Mart, with his credit card, on Black Friday to get it....want to see what IT is?






Isn't she beautiful?  It's my brand new Cricut Expression!!  He calls it the Mantis.  ;-)  Well I'm off to continue to organize my stuff and hopefully will have a project up for you in the next couple of days.


Stay Crafty

1 comment:

  1. "The Mantis" hahaha too funny!
    Enjoy your new toy! You will LOVE it!! Check ebay for cheapie cartridges :-)

    ReplyDelete