Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello!

So I've taken the plunge and decided to start posting blogs about my crafting. I didn't want to narrow this blog down to just scrapbooking or card making which is my primary hobby. In fact, I'm quite the crafter.

I started so long ago with cross stitching. Then in college me and my uber-crafty roommate started painting trinkets. Eventually I started with scrapbooking. I worked at A.C. Moore for almost 4 years and while there I dove into many other things. I learned how to knit and crochet. Since I've always loved to bake, I took the cake decorating classes. Needless to say, I do it ALL.

Please be patient with me as I begin on this new adventure. Until the next post...

1 comment:

  1. Your uber crafty roomate isn't so crafty anymore! I pass the torch onto you!
    <3 Angela

    ReplyDelete