Monday, September 5, 2011

A layout

I know you are all probably as shocked as I am, I actually did a layout! I've been actively trying to participate in more challenges and this one just happened to be a layout challenge.


The original challenge I entered this into isn't actually on any blogs. I was challenged to a circle layout. I had to use 3 photos, 7 buttons, a circle tag, and 2 pattern papers. So how's I do? These photos have been waiting for me to scrap for quite some time now.

Details
Title was cut from Don Juan at 2 inches
Photos were cutting using the Center Point feature and the circle from George and Basic Shapes at 2 inches
Photo mats were also cut from George at 2.25 using the circle and it's shadow
The circle tag was also cut from George using the Charm feature, I attached it using a standard brad
The two flower brads were added since they complimented the layout, I'm still debating the ribbon
I also threw in a fun circle paper clip, since it matched the color scheme.

This is most I've ever put on a layout. I have to say, I'm sort of impressed with myself. I'll be entering this into the following challenge (because it looks like I missed a bunch of deadlines, darn!):

Welch Creations - Anything Goes with A Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment