Thursday, August 2, 2012

Classroom Decorations

Hi y'all!!

Sorry I've been M.I.A again. Just been so darn busy lately. As the kiddos get ready to go back to school, I reached out to a couple of my teacher friends (I still can't believe some of them are teachers!) to see what kinds of things they would want/need in their classrooms from a crafty friend like me. Of course they all said cute stuff for the walls, banners, etc. My old college roommate said she wanted hall passes. GENIUS!!

Since she teaches middle school, I didn't want these to be all cutesy.

Front

Teacher's Name/Room Number on Back

I used George and Basic Shapes for the tag, cut on blackout shadow at 6 inches. The letters are from Cricut Classic Font cut at 1 inch. The icons are cut from Going Places at 2.5 inches. Once I had all the pieces glued together, I ran each one through my YourStory to laminate it (these things have to last through the school year). I then punched a hole with my cropadile (larger hole setting) and set an eyelet to reinforce the hole. Last, but not least, I added a 36 inch lanyard that I found on Amazon. Viola!! Aren't they just perfect?

I've listed these in my Etsy shop, here. Come back soon as I have some more projects up my sleeves.

Stay Crafty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment