Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Goals

Happy New Year!

Let me just say, I'm so glad that 2012 is over. It was a pretty hard year. My plan is to make this year, 2013 one for the record books both personally and professionally. I started off the year by putting my Etsy shop in vacation mode. It's not that I don't love it anymore, I just haven't had to time I wanted to do things for me. I haven't scrapped in AGES!

So my first goal for 2013 is to scrap more. I have 2 albums that I need to do for others and my own layouts that need to get done. I didn't take many pictures this past year, because frankly we didn't do much.

My next goal is to add some scrapbook layouts to my Etsy shop. Still debating on whether to offer individual layouts or full books (20 layouts).

Another goal is to do more things, together, as a pseudo-family this year. As you all know the man-friend, his daughter, and I aren't legally the typical family. But we do all live in the same house, with the Queen B (the cat). I want to take a real vacation this year. Not just a weekend down to the Jersey Shore.

I want to meet up with some friends that I've recently reconnected with. One friend and I have known each other since we were 4. Went to the same preschool. It's rare to have friends that long. Another friend and I met when we were 9. That one is going to be a bit harder to actually meet up with, since she is in Oregon. With that said, I'd love to take a trip out to the West Coast.

I want to feel normal again this year. My ulcerative colitis kicked my butt this past year, but I'm ready to kick it's butt. I will not spend weeks upon weeks feeling ill.

What are some of your goals this year?

Stay crafty

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you! Wishing you the very best in 2013.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete