Sunday, January 13, 2013

Project Life 2013: Weeks 1 & 2

I've decided to take the plunge into Project Life. I was unhappy with my success in documenting the memories of my little family. This method seemed to be my answer (let's see how well I keep up with it). I started by ordering the Cherry Edition Core kit and the Signature White binder. I'm still waiting on the binder, but it should be here tomorrow. I loved the colors of the kit, not too feminine and not too masculine. I apologize for the lack of pictures (I need to go pick them up) Here's my title page:


The only thing I added to this that wasn't included in the kit was the "2013" that I cut from my Cricut using some cardstock I had on hand.



Week 1: Right page - Still trying to decide how I want to identify each week. I started this album with the days of 12/31 to 1/5. I added to stamps to this page. I added the recipe I made for Taco Eggrolls that I found on Pinterest.

Right Page - On this page I added a little blurb about each of us, what we are currently doing, and my baby sister's big 16th birthday

Week 2:

Left Page - Added a summary of our week, which was pretty uneventful. Talked about the great Gummy Bear heist.


Right Page - I added a stamp that says, "You are so silly" which has lines for a quote. Miss A said, "the first 5 days before the weekend are the hardest". This was her reponse when I asked her about her first full week back to school.

So far, I'm really enjoying the process. I signed up for OhLife.com which emails me everyday to remind me journal for the day. Are you doing Project Life? Share your link down in the comments, I'd love to come check your progress out.

Stay Crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment