Thursday, July 14, 2011

Amber's Crafts and Stuff Challenge #18 - Embossing

Goooood Morning Bloggers (in my Ty Pennington voice),

This week over at Amber's Crafts and Stuff the challenge is to use some type of embossing. You can do either wet or dry embossing. You can emboss by hand or use a machine like the Cuttlebug or Sizzix. My project this week is a previous project that I completed. I'm in the middle of a flare-up and am pretty darn miserable right now. Thus I haven't been spending any time down in the scrap cave. Here's a look at the invitations that I made:


Details:
All paper is from my stash, can't remember what brand
4.25 x 5 Base
4 x 4.75 Mat embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder
Foot is cut from New Arrivals Cricut Cartridge
Circle and Scallop are cut from Mini Monograms

Thanks for stopping by. Head on over to Amber's blog to check out the other DT entries and to enter your own project.

Stay Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment