Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Challenge - Pattern Paper

Good Morning Bloggy friends,

How are ya? I know this year has already been going by fast, but I can't wait for fall. This heat and humidity is why I don't live in the Southeast. It's not so much the heat anyway. I dislike humidity, nothing about it agrees with me.

This week over at Amber's Crafts and Stuff, the challenge is to use patterned paper. That's it!! Let your mind go free. As a side note, this would be a great challenge to use up some of your scraps.

My project this week showcases the pampered princess in my mother's house. Bienchen (pronounced bean-chin), is actually my sister's Maltese. She's been in our family for about 12 years now. These photos were taken at Christmas one year. Normally she is a very calm dog, but give her that squirrel toy (which we had to take the squeaker out) and she goes wild!!







The main photo is matted MySpace style. I don't remember where the patterned paper is from or who it is by. The letters are from a huge alpha stack I bought at A.C. Moore many moons ago. They are just cardstock without adhesive. The paw prints are stickers from Sandy Lion.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to jump over to Amber's blog to check out the rest of the design team inspiration and enter your own project.

Stay Crafty

p.s. I'm going to enter this into Alex's weekly Link Up.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Awww, so cute! Bienchen is a pretty girl; so glad you made a LO about her and her squirrel toy. Special memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable photos and your layout brings out the cuteness !

    Cheers from Bangalore ,India
    Dr Sonia S V
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and such a cute little girl.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete