Monday, December 19, 2011

Miss A's School Project

Hi Everyone! Man, yesterday was a super day for me. I was nonstop from about 8:30 in the morning until around 9pm. Miss A has a school project due this week on recycling. After debating for about a week on what to exactly do, her dad and her settled on a "scrapbook" about recycling.

To fit the project, I decided to give a paper album a chance. So I did some research on YouTube for a tutorial. Here's a picture of the cover:

I have no idea why it won't rotate

Each page is dedicated to a different type of recyclable item: paper, metal, glass, plastic, and organic. I let her choose papers from my stash and helped her to adhere them to each page. We finished it off by adding to clasps to the front (hey, they're metal) and a little ribbon. If she doesn't get an 'A', I'll be shocked!

We used George and Basic Shapes for the titles. The front cover is cut at 1.25 inches, the inside titles are cut at 1 and 0.75 inch.

Stay Crafty

1 comment: