Saturday, December 10, 2011

Scrap That Saturday

I spent the day over at Scrap That, a local scrapbooking store that has crops every weekend. Have I mentioned how much I love this place? Not only do they carry great products at great prices, they give you another 25% off for attending the crop. Totally awesome right?

Well today wasn't as crowded as it normally is:





My scrappy buddies, Mary and Valerie, were there so that made up for the emptiness. I managed to get 3 layouts done. I helped Valerie with her paper bag albums and to cover some chipboard. We also helped some new girls learn the cricut. A random customer came in and was buying stuff to make a card. Mary brought her over to me and asked if I would make her one. So I did!





I also gave her my card, in case she ever needs anything. ;-) I've listed this card on Etsy, just because it's so darn cute!

Here are my layouts that I completed:













I fixed the title on this one after I snapped the photo :-D




Stay Crafty

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that looks like a huge place to crop! I need to find something like that around here!!

    ReplyDelete