Friday, February 11, 2011

Just Scoring Along

Hello everyone,

Sorry for being gone so for what seems like forever. I've been up to my shoulders in these wedding invitations. Last weekend I ran out to A.C. Moore to get some more paper. Went to every store in the general area and was only able to find 21 sheets (I need 150). So I asked a few of the employees if I could just order through them. I know when I worked there we would do such nice things for our customers. No luck. 3 different stores told me "no" and that I could go to their website. Well I did, and you can't order open stock paper.

This led me on a Google search to find the specific color at a decent price. Well the prices were nice, but the shipping and handling were killer!! Note to self: Don't order paper from Amazon EVER again.

So last night I started cutting and scoring the 21 sheets that I have. Tonight's plan includes cuttlebugging the outside flap and the pocket. Then gluing everything into place. Over the weekend, while I wait on my order of paper to arrive. I will turn my attention over to the actual invite and inserts. I have a rough draft design that I made in MS Publisher. Just waiting on the bride-to-be to approve the wording. Then it's off to print them up.

I'll check in this weekend with my progress.

Stay Crafty

No comments:

Post a Comment