Happy Friday Everyone!!
I spent some time down in my craftroom catching up on some projects. My first project was for Momo's Tuesday challenge. This week's challenge was to use black, white, and hot pink with at least one heart.
* Standard A2 sized card (4.25" x 5.5")
* Pattern paper is from Micheal's (clearance) and is cut at 4" x 5"
* Cupid is cut from the Sweethearts cartridge at 3"
* Sentiment is a rub-on I've had FOREVER!!
* Rhinestone heart is from Oriental Trading.
I know the photo looks a bit red, but I promise it is bright pink. I really need some new lights in my basement. I hope you like the card. I'm going to give it to my very special Valentine.
I also made another page for the wedding album that I've been working. Check it out over here.