Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Challenge #6 - Ribbons & Bows

Good Morning Everyone,

Today's is Wednesday and it's time for another weekly challenge over at Amber's Crafts and Stuff. This week, the challenge is to use ribbon and/or bows on your project. Here is my project for the week:


Details:

  • The card base is from a pack of Martha Stewart cards that I got on clearance at Wal-Mart last year. It's a pastel green/blue color and measures 5 x 7.
  • The yellow mat is cut at 4 7/8 x 6 7/8, then punched along the bottom edge
  • The polka dot mat is from the DCWV mat stack called Mango Frost and measures 4 1/2 x 6 1/2
  • I added the ribbon and bow about a week ago but couldn't figure out what type of card I wanted to make. I should have waited, because it needs to be moved over a bit. 
  • The rattle is cut from New Arrivals Cricut cartridge @ 3 inches on all layers. I added Stickles to the cutouts on the top part.
  • "New Addition" is actually cut from Graphically Speaking (this cartridge has such great word art on it) @ 3 3/4
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. To enter your own project, click here.

Stay Crafty

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty colours, a sweet new baby card. Love the die cut greeting. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, Natasha! I love that you made a sweet card from your bargain MS buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha what an adorable card. So sweet!
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card. Very cute. I found your site by MOMO.. I'm now a follower. I am very new at blogging and only have one altered canvas post right now. I have a lot more to come tho. Have a look.

    Happy Crafting,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete