Today's is Wednesday and it's time for another weekly challenge over at Amber's Crafts and Stuff. This week, the challenge is to use ribbon and/or bows on your project. Here is my project for the week:
- The card base is from a pack of Martha Stewart cards that I got on clearance at Wal-Mart last year. It's a pastel green/blue color and measures 5 x 7.
- The yellow mat is cut at 4 7/8 x 6 7/8, then punched along the bottom edge
- The polka dot mat is from the DCWV mat stack called Mango Frost and measures 4 1/2 x 6 1/2
- I added the ribbon and bow about a week ago but couldn't figure out what type of card I wanted to make. I should have waited, because it needs to be moved over a bit.
- The rattle is cut from New Arrivals Cricut cartridge @ 3 inches on all layers. I added Stickles to the cutouts on the top part.
- "New Addition" is actually cut from Graphically Speaking (this cartridge has such great word art on it) @ 3 3/4
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. To enter your own project, click here.