- I used 20 inch lollipop sticks and wrapped them with curling ribbon (you know the ribbon you tie to ballons). I used my refined skills of re-gripping tennis rackets to wrap the ribbon around each stick.
- I cut the stars from George and Basic Shapes at 4 inches.
- I cut strips of curling ribbon and taped them to the "inside" of one of the stars, then taped down the stick
- Using my ATG, I adhered the two stars together
- I then used my scissors to curl the ribbon.
Viola! Fairy princess wands. Hope you are having a super crafty Saturday too.