Thursday, June 9, 2011

4000 page views

Holy bologna, today my blog reached 4000 blog views. I know that's probably not a significant number, but it continues to amaze me that people are actually visiting and following my blog.

When I started on this journey, I wasn't sure where I wanted to go. All I knew was I had been inspired by many of you. There are so many talented bloggers out there and each of you have your own strengths. Sometimes I wonder how in the world people think my projects even compare or why many of you repeatedly visit my little blog. Thank you for your support and encouragement.

I'm hoping to get a couple things finished this weekend. I'm visiting my BFF in Harrisburg and we plan to do some scrapping. I think I'm going to try to finish the wedding guest book and banner. I really need to organize and print some pictures.

I may try my hand at a video sometime in the future. I'm scared I will stumble over my words and make a complete fool of myself. What should my first subject or project be?? I don't know, maybe it will come to me in a dream. Lol

Well the game is coming back on. Gotta run...GO MAVS!!!!

Stay crafty


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment