Saturday, June 4, 2011

Card feature - New Arrivals

I'm back with my second post of the day. Told you I was going to get a lot of things done today. So while I'm waiting on the Mod Podge to dry on another project, I'll share another card with you.







Details:
I used the Card 2 feature on the new arrivals cartridge. This gives you a window card with a scalloped edge. I cut it twice because I wanted the scallops to have a patterned edge. Since I used scraps this was cut at 4.5 inches.
For the baby, I had to play around a bit. I finally settled on a cut that was 2.25 inches on the base and layer.
I inked all my edges using my brown ink it up inkpad. (Mary from CardzTV has me hooked)

I will be entering this card inti the following challenges:

More than favors - use the new arrival cart
Cricut Cardz - use the card feature of any cart

Thanks for dropping by...stay tuned I'm planning on giving away some blog candy soon!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment