Well it actually happened. Miss A is away for the weekend and the man-friend is out on an all day excursion. That means I have the house to myself and am able to get some much needed crafting done. I was even able to sleep in...double kudos!!
I wanted to make a card that would fit into a couple of challenges. I plan on listing this project here:
Scrapalicious - Card for a Man
Crazy About Cricut - Man/Boy theme. Use the word man/boy, or use a man/boy themed cut in your project.
Creative Cutter Room - Father's Day
Birthday Sundaes - Manly Birthday
- Standard A2 sized card using scraps from my stash
- 4 x 5.25 Mat - pattern paper from DCWV Guy Stack
- Sentiment is also from stack and has been matted on some scrap paper
- Trophy is cut is from Graphically Speaking and embossed using te Swiss dots folder for some texture
- I also used some mini brads that I got from Oriental Trading, I think they were the "fall" set
I figured since it doesn't actually say Happy Father's Day or Happy Birthday, it could qualify for both. Thanks for stopping by, I should have another post later in today with another project and some more challenges.