Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Amber's Crafts and Stuff Challenge #13 - Special Man

Morning!!

It's slated to be a H.O.T. day here in Philadelphia. Ugh, have I mentioned how much I hate the heat? Anyway, with Father's Day only 11 days away it's time to start getting those projects together that are all about that special man in your life. Since we've split up the design team into two, it's Team B's turn to inspire you. Head over to Amber's blog and check out all the great projects. Then enter your own!! 

Winners will be picked on June 15th randomly from all entries. The winner will also be invited back to be a guest designer. 

In case you missed it, here's a card that I did for the special guy in my life. Ohhh, and I almost forget...I wanted to say a HUGE "Thank You" to Tina over at Two Chicks and A Cricut for featuring my blog on her blog today. If you've never visited her blog, head on over and show some bloggy love!

Stay Crafty (and cool)

No comments:

Post a Comment