Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's on Your Desk

Good Evening my crafty pals,

So everyone is posting pictures of their desk because Creations with Christina asked them to. At first I was like there is no way I'm going to post my desk!! But as I looked over everyone's photos, I realized that we all have similar spaces. So here goes...my desk in all it's glorified mess...





I'll start with a wide angle view because my "desk" includes the entire space around me!! As you can see I've been making quite a mess. I think it's time to get a second table.




As you can see I've been browsing the pages of the latest Scrapbooks Etc magazine. Geez, I really need to clean up!!

Well if you're brave, grab your camera and snap a picture. Just remember, no cleaning first!!

Stay crafty and messy!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment