Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Brought Another Over to the Craft Side

Good Afternoon bloggies,

I just wanted to drop by with a quick update. I plan on doing some crafty stuff tonight, so I should I have some projects up and ready for you soon. Have you ever been so excited about things, that you pass them on to others? My officemate and I share our hobbies with each other all time. Well she recently has come into the wonderful world of scrapbooking (I'm sure her husband isn't singing the same praise, J/K).

Well last week she jumped in the pool and bought a Cricut Expression!! I'm so proud. It's like being a crafty momma and baby crafter is ready to fly from the nest. Today we were sharing some of the projects we've been working on and her calendar for March was AWESOME. Here's a picture of her calendar.



Have you recently introduced someone to scrapbooking or card making? Do you feel an excitement for them when they share their projects with you?

Until next time,
Stay Crafty

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean Natasha! I use to teach at an elementary school, 5 or so teachers and a couple parents got an Expression because my enthusiasm and projects. We are crafting buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwww..... Thanks a lot for introducing me to this world. I love it sooooo much! Between, you n me, I am thinking of getting the Sizzix Boutique this weekend... shhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    Check ur email, u have the picture of my calendar!

    ReplyDelete