Monday, May 16, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



So I've been following a couple of blogs that regularly do a series called "Meet Me on Monday" and I think it's a fabulous idea. Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!! Once you've answered your questions, head over to Never Growing Old and link up your post. Can't wait to know more about you all.


Here are this week's questions:
1.  Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
Crunchy. Extra crunchy if you've got it. However, recently I found out that I shouldn't eat crunchy peanut butter because of the Ulcerative Colitis. ::SIGH:: Guess I'll have to convert to smooth and creamy.
2.  What is your favorite color Rose?

Funny thing, I'm not a fan of roses. I don't see what their overwhelming romantic significance is. If I had to choose, I would say white. 
3.  Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?

Most definitely. You are not allowed to walk past the foyer in our home with your shoes on. Do you know what you are bringing into your home? I mean there are the obvious dust, pollen, etc. But there are many other things that stick to the bottom of your shoes. YUCK!!
4.  What is your favorite season?
Spring & Fall. They are a tie for me. I can't stand to be hot, so summer with all of it's humidity can take a hike. I love spring (I'm a spring baby) because everything is new, clean, and fresh. I wait all winter to open my windows so just I can smell the freshness. I love fall for almost the exact opposite. Fall makes me feel homie. The crispness in the air is a welcome after the summer heat, it's the best time to be outdoors. Hiking, fishing, etc. 5.  Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
Actually working on my blog...not much. Maybe an hour here and there. Reading other blogs...well let's just say if I got paid for it, I'd be rich!! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea... I'll have to work on this when I get home **don't think my workplace would like me to be working on my blog - when I should be doing their work - Right?**. And I'm with you on the 'removing the shoes' thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is my favourite season but Autumn is a close second :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

    Those are some great answers!

    I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

    Thanks for participating!
    Have a great day!
    Java

    ReplyDelete