Friday, May 13, 2011

Sample Baby Shower Invites

Good Evening everyone,

Did anyone else have slight withdrawal symptoms from blogger yesterday? Boy am I glad they got that fixed. So as any other typical Friday night would happen around here, the man-friend has been asleep on the couch since 8pm. Miss A is watching cartoons. So I decided to make some samples to list on my Etsy shop.

I wanted to make simple baby shower invites. I think these just turned out way too cute.










I did both a portrait and a landscape card. Both the stamps are from a set I bought at Michaels. It's great for all types of invites. I'll post a picture of it next time I'm in the cave.

Details:
Standard A2 sized card
White mat is 5.25 x 4, embossed with Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder
Colored scallop circle and square are from Mini Monograms cut at 3.25. Circle and square are cut at 3.
Feet are from New Arrivals, cut at 2.25

I think I will go back and add some stitching around the scallops for a little more detail. What do you guys think?

Stay crafty

2 comments:

  1. super cute. create me pink sent me and I'm your newest follower.


    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete