Sunday, May 8, 2011

A New Blog Award

I'm so overwhelmed by the love and support that is shown throughout the blogiverse. I've received another award from Tina over at Two Chicks and A Cricut. Thank you so much for thinking of me and my little blog.









So here are the rules:

 Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with friends. Share this award with 10 people that you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.

5 Things about myself:
1) I owned the baby bug for almost 8 months before I actually used it
2) The mantis (my green expression) has been putting in so much work these last couple of weeks, I think he's put in for PTO time
3) I don't consider many of the projects that I do to be worthy of all the kind words you all have passed my way. Thank you, thank you for inspiring me to challenge myself and be creative
4) If money was not an option, I would buy every Cricut cartridge just so I wouldn't have die cut envy
5) I just bought 3 cartridges from Custom Crops as a belated birthday gift to myself. ;0)

I'm passing this award on to:

Have a wonderful evening everyone

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Natasha for getting this award, it's a cute one. Thanks for thinking of me to pass it on to. I don't actually have a cricut myself so feel I can't desplay it....I will though mention that you awarded it to me and link back to you to thank you. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kongratz on ur blog award...just became a follower...hope u do the same...janjan808kreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete