Monday, October 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #51



For a while I thought I was going crazy and just missing the weekly posts over at nevergrowingold.blogspot.com. But Java is back and doing her "Meet Me on Monday" posts again. I love sharing parts of me with everyone, so here are this week's questions and my answers. If you'd like to get involved, just head over to her blog, grab the button and create a post answering the questions.

Questions:

1.  I can't stand when someone ________?
     I can't stand when someone is late. If you don't manage your time well, then don't tell me specifically when you will be somewhere. If you're on time, your late. If you're 10 mins early, you're on time.
2.  Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
     I shop when I need something. I usually do one or two really big trips with several mini trips in between. We're always out of something.
3.  What kind of car do you drive?
     I miss my Honda Accord, but I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase a VW Jetta after my Accord was stolen a second time and totaled.
4.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
     Soft, all the way. I always crunch up the hard ones and make nachos.
5.  What's the habit you are proudest of breaking?
     Most definitely smoking. I think the prices going up also helped, but I feel so much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment