Monday, October 24, 2011

Meet Me on Monday #54







Questions:

1.  My favorite kind of animal is _______?



I am by far the biggest dog lover. Do I personally have one at the moment, no. I have a cat, that we just adopted from the shelter about a month ago.

2.  Do you like your handwriting?



Actually, I do. It's a mixed between print and cursive and a little artistic


3.  What is the last movie you saw?


In theater? That would have been Killer Elite

4.  Do you buy things on eBay?


No, I haven't gotten into Ebay


5.  What did you have for lunch yesterday?


I had a Totino's Party Pizza. Sundays are crazy days at my house with chores, errands, etc. So it's usually something quick.


Head on over to Never Growing Old's blog and hook up with others to share a little about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment