Friday, October 14, 2011

Rock Star Birthday

A coworker asked if I would help her out and make a special card for her Goddaughter. She's turning 9 and will be getting a guitar for her birthday. I pretty much knew immediately what I would make. After dinner, I went down to the scrap cave and pulled out the Once Upon a Princess cartridge and used the "Rocker" image.




Details:

  • Standard A2 size card (4.25 x 5.5)
  • Pinkish mat is cut an 1/8th smaller than the card and the polka dot mat is cut an 1/8th smaller than the pink mat (sorry, wasn't really paying attention to the actual size.
  • I cut my little rocker at 4 inches on all layers. I added some pearls around her neck and rhinestones to her ears and belt. I should really invest in some stamps for faces, until then I'll just drew them in
  • I cut the Rock Star at 2 inches on both layers

Thanks for stopping by!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. this is super adorable...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete